What to Do (or Not Do) During the Home Loan Process
Hey you – congratulations on almost moving into your new home!
While you’ve done all the paperwork and checked off all the boxes, you still have to sit through the home loan process waiting time.
It can make anyone uneasy to hear back on your loan’s approval! With Alliance Title’s Buyer Checklist, you can take a look at some of the quick tips on ensuring your loan progresses smoothly.
As a quick reference, check out some of the best things you can do while you wait for your loan to process:
- Don’t switch jobs (at least, not yet)! Continue working at the job shown on your loan application.
- Do not make any larger purchases until after the deal has been completed. Wait on that new car, furniture, or appliance piece!
- Keep up with your current loan or credit payments.
- Refrain from checking your credit score for any other purchases.
- Avoid switching banks or moving your money to a different bank account.
These are just some of the ways that will help you lock down that dream home. You’re in the final home stretch!